ZedBoard is a low-cost development board for the Xilinx Zynq-7000 all programmable SoC (AP SoC). This board contains everything necessary to create a Linux®, Android®, Windows®, or other OS/RTOS based design. Additionally, several expansion connectors expose the processing system and programmable logic I/Os for easy user access.
Take advantage of the Zynq-7000 AP SoCs tightly coupled ARM® processing system and 7-series programmable logic to create unique and powerful designs with the ZedBoard. Target applications include video processing, reconfigurable computing, motor control, software acceleration, Linux/Android/RTOS development, exploring RISC processors (ARM), and general Zynq-7000 AP SoC prototyping. The ZedBoard kit is supported by the www.zedboard.org community website where users can collaborate with other engineers also working on Zynq designs.
- If you would like an evaluation board for academic purposes, you can apply for a donation through the Xilinx University Program.
- For more information or product support, please visit: http://www.zedboard.org/.
- To learn more about the ARM University Program: www.arm.com/university.
- Want to master the Xilinx Zynq SoC on your ZedBoard? Take a look at "The ZYNQ Book", an accessible, readable book written for people just starting out with Zynq, as well as engineers already working with Zynq. You can download it free (or purchase a hard copy) at http://www.zynqbook.com/.
Processor/IC: Xilinx Zynq-7000 AP SoC XC7Z020-CLG484
- Video processing
- Reconfigurable Computing
- Motor control
- Software acceleration
- Linux/Android/RTOS development
- Embedded ARM processing
- General Zynq-7000 AP SoC prototyping
- Xilinx Zynq-7000 AP SoC XC7Z020-CLG484
- Dual-core ARM Cortex™-A9
- 512 MB DDR3
- 256 MB Quad-SPI Flash
- 4 GB SD card
- On-board USB-JTAG Programming
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- USB OTG 2.0 and USB-UART
- Analog Devices ADAU1761 SigmaDSP® Stereo, Low Power, 96 kHz, 24-Bit Audio Codec
- Analog Devices ADV7511 High Performance 225 MHz HDMI Transmitter (1080p HDMI, 8-bit VGA, 128x32 OLED)
- PS & PL I/O expansion (FMC, Pmod, XADC)