The VmodTFT board lets you connect an LCD touchscreen to any Digilent FPGA system board with a VHDCI connector. It acts as both an input and output device. It features a 4.3” wide-format vivid color LED-backlit LCD screen. The screen has a 480×272 native resolution display with a color depth of 24 bits per pixel. A four-wire resistive touchscreen with anti-glare coating covers the entire active display area.
To connect to a system board, this product requires a male-to-male VHDCI cable, which is not included.
Processor/IC: Analog Devices® AD7873 Touch Screen Digitizer
Connector(s): 1x VHDCI
- Analog Devices AD7873 Touch Screen Digitizer
- 4.3” color TFT LCD with resistive touchscreen
- 480×272 resolution, 24bpp color depth
- LED backlight with PWM control
- 80Hz maximum refresh rate
- 125 kSPS maximum touch sample rate
- Includes on-board temperature sensor that can detect −40°C to 85°C