Solderless Breadboards are the ideal solution for building and learning circuits that are not intended to be permanent. Simply slide the leads into the tie points and remove when you need to rebuild or adjust. This solderless breadboard provides a 630 tie point solderless prototyping surface configured into 5 point nodes and two 100 tie point power rails.
If a different sized breadboard is needed, additional options can be found in the related products including a half-size and large breadboard.
- Convenient breadboard for constructing small-to-medium circuits
- Self-adhesive backing - can be affixed to any surface
- 1x 630 tie point terminal strip
- 2x 100 tie point distribution strip (power rails)
- 2.125 x 6.5 inches (5.39 x 16.51 cm)
- Product Compliance:
- HTC: 8537109170
- One Small Solderless Breadboard