The PmodPS/2 is a module that allows users to interface PS/2 style mice or keyboards with their system. By supplying a clock signal to the Pmod, users can then receive the standard 11-bit words that are sent from the attached peripheral.
- Standard PS/2 port
- Jumper to allow for an external power source
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0“ × 0.8” (2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
- Example code available in resource center