The Pmod CDC1 is a capacitative sensor that uses the Analog Devices AD7156. By communicating with the chip via I2C, users can set the Pmod for an adaptive capacitance threshold that changes with the environment or set static thresholds that only trigger when a certain capacitance is reached.
- Two capacitive input channels
- Fixed or adaptive threshold capability
- High sensitivity up to 3 fF
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 2.3“ × 0.8” (5.8 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 2×4-pin connector with I2C interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification