The Pmod ToF (Time of Flight) is a sensor that enables optical distance sensing at low power. The on-chip digital signal processor on the ISL29501 calculates the time it takes for light emitted by the ToF to travel to the target and back, which is proportional to the distance to the target. The Pmod ToF can measure distances of up to five meters.
You can find a summary of this Pmod's technical specificatiosn on the Features tab. For additional resources, such as schematics and hierarchical blocks, check out the Support Materials tab.
- Optimized low-power modes
- Enables proximity detection and distance measurement
- 16-bit resolution
- Onboard EEPROM to save the calibrations
- 6-pin Pmod connector with I²C interface
- Pass-through Pmod host port for daisy chaining
- Product Compliance:
- HTC: 8473301180
- ECCN: EAR99
- Pmod ToF
- Custom Digilent Pmod packaging