The Pmod SSD is a two-digit seven-segment display. Users can toggle through GPIO signals which digit is currently on at a rate of 50 Hz or greater to achieve persistence-of-vision to give the effect of both digits being lit up simultaneously.
The Pmod SSD has two separate 6-pin headers.
- Two-digit high-brightness seven-segment display
- Easily view a counter or timer
- Common Cathode configuration
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0“ × 1.7” (2.5 cm × 4.3 cm)
- Two 6-pin Pmod connectors with GPIO interfaces
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1