The Pmod RTCC is a real-time clock/calendar powered by the Microchip® MCP79410. Through the I2C interface, users may configure up to two alarms that can be triggered at a wide variety of possible times.
The Pmod RTCC is also featured in a fantastic product bundle, the Zybo Pmod Pack! This bundle was designed to expand project possibilities by utilizing a variety of peripheral modules perfectly suited for the Zybo Zynq-7000 FPGA.
- Real-time clock/calendar with lithium coin cell back-up
- Multi-function pin output that can generate a square wave
- Two available alarms
- 128 bytes EEPROM
- 64 bytes SRAM
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.3“ × 0.8” (3.3 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 2×4-pin connector with I2C interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification
- Library and example code available in resource center