The Pmod RF2 adds RF communication through the Microchip® MRF24J40 IEEE 802.15.4™ 2.4GHz RF transceiver module. By communicating with the device through SPI, users can transmit data at speeds up to 625 kbps through the ZigBee®, MiWi™, and MiWi P2P software stacks all available for download at the Microchip website: www.microchip.com/wireless.
- IEEE 802.15-compliant RF transceiver
- Supports ZigBee, MiWi and MiWi P2P wireless networking protocols
- ISM band 2.405-2.48 GHz operation
- Integrated 20 MHz and 32.768 oscillator circuitry
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.2“ × 0.8” (3.0 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 12-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 2A