The Pmod OLEDrgb features a 96 x 64 pixel RGB OLED display that is capable of 16-bit color resolution. As a graphical display, users may show off graphs, full-color pictures, text, and anything else they want to see by communicating with it through a standard SPI interface. This module uses the ug-9664hddag01 display from Univision Technology Inc. and Solomon Systech SSD1331 display controller.
- 96×64 pixel RGB OLED screen
- 0.8“ x 0.5” graphical display
- 16-bit color resolution
- Two low-power display shutdown modes
- Small PCB size for flexible designs (1.4“ x 1.0”)
- 12-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Library and example code available in the resource center