The Pmod MicroSD provides a microSD card slot to any board that has 3.3V logic and is pin compatible with a 12-pin Pmod port capable of SPI communication. It allows the host board to read and write to the microSD card over a SPI interface. With no file system limitation or maximum memory size, the Pmod MicroSD allows users to store and access large amounts of data from the host board.
- microSD card breakout to Pmod™ Port or 2.7-3.6 V logic level
- Store and access large amounts of data from the host board
- No limitation on file system or memory size of microSD card used
- 1-bit and 4-bit communication
- 12-pin Pmod port with SPI interface
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification 1.2
- microSD card is not included, but can be purchased here