The Digilent Pmod I2S2 features a Cirrus CS5343 Multi-Bit Audio A/D Converter and a Cirrus CS4344 Stereo D/A Converter, each connected to 3.5mm Audio Jacks. These circuits allow a system board to transmit and receive stereo audio signals via the I2S protocol. The Pmod I2S2 supports 24-bit resolution per channel at input sample rates up to 108KHz.
- Stereo 24-bit A/D and D/A converters for I2S audio input and output
- Standard 1/8“ (3.5mm) stereo audio jacks
- Optional automatic serial clock generation for audio input
- 12-pin Pmod Port with two I2S interfaces
- Follows the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification 1.2