The Pmod GPS can provide satellite-positioning accuracy to any embedded system. By communicating through UART with the GlobalTop FGPMMOPA6H GPS module, users may benefit from the 3-meter accuracy for any long term traveling.
Note: Due to an end-of-life notice on the Gms-u1LP antenna module, the Pmod GPS will be using the FGPMMOPA6H module. Please see the previous PmodGPS page for resources.
- Ultra-sensitive GPS module (-165 dBm)
- Add 3m 2D satellite positioning accuracy to any embedded system
- Low power consumption
- Up to 10Hz update rate
- NMEA (default) and RTCM protocols available
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 2.0 in × 0.8 in (5.0 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with UART interface
- Library and example code available in resource center
- Pmod GPS
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging