The Pmod ESP32 provides an easy and cost effective way to add wireless communication to any host platform or project. It uses the fully certified ESP-WROOM-32 Wi-Fi + BLE + BT module from Espressif Systems. It is suitable for a wide variety of applications, from low-power sensor networks to more demanding tasks such as music streaming. The Pmod form factor is perfect for quickly turning your board into a powerful IoT platform using the pre-loaded AT command firmware, or for evaluating the ESP32 radio itself. The ESP-WROOM-32 can be used successfully as a peripheral or as a standalone device.
This product was designed in collaboration with Renesas Synergy and is supported in the Renesas Synergy Platform.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth LE, and Bluetooth communication available
- 20.5 dBm output power at the antenna
- User button for resetting the processor after a mode switch
- User switch for toggling between UART and SPI communication
- Low power sleep mode for battery powered applications
- 12-pin Pmod connector with SPI and UART interfaces
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Types 2A and 3A