The Pmod DA1 is an 8-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter powered by two Analog Devices AD7303. With simultaneous dual outputs per single input, users can perform up to four isolated tests on the analog outputs. Users may provide data to the module through an interface similar to SPI.
- Two 8-bit DACs
- Four D/A conversion channels
- Maximum conversion rate of 1.875 MSa
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0“ × 0.8” (2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Library and example code available in resource center