The Pmod CON1 is a small module with six screw terminals to interface with external wires that are not compatible with the DIP standard. Two of the terminals can be used to provide power from an outside source and the other four can be used for data signals.
- Six screw terminals
- Four screw terminals for data signals
- Two screw terminals for external power
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.1“ × 0.8” (2.8 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1