The Pmod BT2 is a powerful peripheral module employing the Roving Networks® RN-42 to create a fully integrated Bluetooth interface. Users can communicate with the chip via UART and can also use the secondary SPI header on the board for updating the RN-42 firmware if needed.
Note: The Pmod BT2 is also featured in a fantastic product bundle, the Zybo Pmod Pack! This bundle was designed to expand project possibilities by utilizing a variety of peripheral modules perfectly suited for the Zybo Zynq-7000 FPGA.
- Bluetooth 2.1/2.0/1.2/1.0 compatible
- Add wireless capability with this low power, Class 2 Bluetooth radio
- Supports HID profile for making accessories such as pointing devices, etc.
- Secure communications, 128-bit encryption
- Six different modes
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.5“ × 0.8” (3.8 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 12-pin Pmod connector with UART interface
- Pmod BT2
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging