The Pmod AD2 is an analog-to-digital converter powered by the Analog Devices AD7991. Users may communicate with the board through I2C to configure up to 4 conversion channels at 12 bits of resolution.
- Up to four 12-bit analog-to-digital converter channels
- On-board 2.048 V voltage reference
- Jumper selectable reference input
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0 in × 0.8 in (2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification 1.0.0
- Library and example code available in resource center