The Pegasus board provides an all-in-one circuit development platform that is ideally positioned for learning engineers at all levels. With its large FGPA (200K gates) and on-board I/O devices and ports, the Pegasus board is suitable for designs ranging in complexity from simple logic circuits to complex digital systems. The board contains the new JTAG-programmable System Flash from Xilinx®, so designs can easily be made non-volatile. The Pegasus board is fully compatible with all versions of the Xilinx ISE® tools, including the free WebPACK™. It ships with a power supply and a programming cable, so designs can be implemented immediately with no hidden costs.
Now every student can have a state-of-the-art development system right on their desktop!
Processor/IC: Xilinx Spartan®-2 200K Gate FPGA in a PQ208 package
Connector(s): Three 2x20 right angle female header connectors
Programming: Compatible with JTAG3 and JTAG-USB cables and all Xilinx programming cables; on-board Platform Flash
- Xilinx Spartan-2, 200K gate FPGA in a PQ208 package
- Complete JTAG programmable FPGA-based development system
- Platform flash (XCF02S) included on board
- 50 MHz oscillator included; socket for second oscillator
- Three expansion connectors for peripheral boards
- Four-digit seven-segment display and 8 LEDs
- 8 Slide switches and 4 pushbuttons
- VGA and PS2 ports
- Ships with programming cable and power supply