The Measurement Computing MCC 172 IEPE Measurement DAQ HAT features two channels for making sound and vibration measurements from IEPE sensors like accelerometers and microphones. It features a 24-bit A/D per channel and a maximum sample rate of 51.2 kS/s/ch. Up to eight MCC HATs can be stacked onto one Raspberry Pi.
All DAQ HATs include C/C++® and Python™ examples and open-source library. Comprehensive API and hardware documentation are also provided.
There are five devices in the MCC DAQ HAT Series. Models are available with voltage inputs, thermocouple inputs, IEPE-based sensor inputs, analog outputs, and digital I/O allowing users to configure multifunction, Raspberry Pi-based data logger solutions.
Raspberry Pi is not included with the MCC 172.
The open-source MCC DAQ HAT Library of commands in C/C++ and Python allows users to develop applications on the Raspberry Pi using the Raspbian®/Raspberry Pi OS®. The library is available to download from GitHub. Comprehensive API and hardware documentation are available. The MCC DAQ HAT Library supports operation with multiple MCC DAQ HATs running concurrently. The library includes example programs developed in C/C++ and Python that users can run to become familiar with the DAQ HAT library and boards; source code is included.
- Two IEPE inputs
- Two 24-bit, 51.2 kS/s A/D converters (one per channel)
- AC coupled at ±5 V
- 10-32 and screw terminal connections for OEM support
- Synchronous ADC conversions between multiple boards
- Onboard sample buffers allow high-speed acquisition
- External digital trigger input
- Product Compliance:
- HTC: 8471809000
- ECCN: EAR99
- Choose between the MCC 172 DAQ HAT standalone, bundled with two coaxial cables (3 ft, with 10-32 plug to BNC jack), or the two coaxial cables by themselves
- 2x20 Header connector (plugs into the 40 pin GPIO connector on the Pi board)
- Jumpers (3)
- Standoffs (4)
- Screws (4)
- Nuts (4)
- Printed insert: Getting Started with MCC DAQ HATs
- MCC packaging assembly/foam, etc.
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to measure.
All product support including documentation, projects, and reference material can be accessed through MCC resources.MCC Knowledgebase
MCC DAQ HAT Library Resources and Firmware Updates