The JTAG-USB Full Speed allows you to use your PC to connect to a JTAG scan chain or to access an SPI interface on a board equipped with the appropriate 6-pin header. In this way, you can program devices on Digilent programmable logic boards using the free Digilent Adept software. You can also program AVR microcontrollers on Digilent embedded control boards using the Digilent AVR programmer application.
Connector(s): USB type A to 6-pin female header connector
Programming: FPGA and JTAG device programming accomplished with Digilent Adept Software.
- Low-cost JTAG configuration solution
- Connects to the USB port of a PC, and to a standard 6-pin JTAG programming header
- Can be used with Digilent Adept & AVR Device Programmer software
- Can program devices that have a JTAG voltage of 1.8V or greater
- Requires Adept 2.0 or later for operation