We are looking for students for summer internships!
All internships will be hosted on-site in Pullman, WA. Applications will be taken from Jan 26- April 15 with interviews scheduled during that time frame.
Update: We will send offer emails and notifications the last week of April.
Projects and jobs will be found in three major areas:
- Product Marketing Engineering Interns- Focused around creating content, electronic projects (LabVIEW, FPGA, Robotics), videos and demos. Skill sets in demand include: Sharing and promotion of own projects, use and familiarity with GitHub, participation in online communities (Reddit, Stackoverflow, Twitter, Instructables), time management and presentation skills.
- Application Engineering Interns- Focused around technical support, documentation and software development. Skill sets in demand include: FPGA Fundamentals (WSU EE324 or equivalent), Embedded Linux, Python. GitHub or extensive programming in C/C++ on embedded processors.
- E-Commerce Marketing Interns- Focused on helping optimize and drive traffic to our new store. Skill sets in demand include: SEO and Google Analytics.
- Fill in our Internship Application and include relevant coursework, resume and project work.
- Your application will be reviewed and if selected, you will be contacted by one of the Hiring Managers to schedule an on-site interview (Feb-14-29)
- We will send offer emails and notifications the last week of March.
Good luck and we are looking forward to meeting you!