The High Speed Logic Probes come in a pack of four twisted cables. Each cable has a GND (black) wire twisted to a DIN_USR (colored) wire. The wire connects to the High Speed Adapter via a 2-pin female header, and two 1-pin female connectors to the device under test. A 100Ω resistor is embedded in the signal wire on the end closest to the device under test. All GND wires should be connected to ground of the device under test.
- Ships in a pack of four.
- Provides sample rates of up to 800MS/s on the Digital Discovery.
- GND (black) wire twisted to a DIN_USR (colored)
- Connects to the High Speed Adapter via 2-pin female header
- Connects to the device being tested via two 1-pin female connectors
- Embedded 100Ω resistor in the signal wire