High speed digital signals are prone to cross talk and noise and require careful routing or specially designed cables to ensure signal integrity. The High Speed Logic Probes are designed to be used in conjunction with the High Speed Adapter to ensure signal integrity on speeds up to 800 MS/s on the Digital Discovery high speed inputs. The High Speed Adapter comes with 16 High Speed Logic Probes, but has up to 24 inputs.
The High Speed Logic Probes come in a pack of four twisted cables. Each cable has a GND (black) wire twisted to a DIN_USR (colored) wire. The wire connects to the High Speed Adapter via a 2-pin female header, and two 1-pin female connectors to the device under test. A 100Ω resistor is embedded in the signal wire on the end closest to the device under test. All GND wires should be connected to ground of the device under test.
For a tutorial, reference manual, and other documentation, view the Support Materials Tab.
- Ships in a pack of four
- Ensures signal integrity on speeds up to 800 MS/s on the Digital Discovery
- One GND (black) wire twisted to a DIN_USR (colored)
- Connects to the High Speed Adapter via 2x1 female header
- Connects to the device being tested via two 1-pin female connectors
- Embedded 100Ω resistor in the signal wire
- Four High Speed Logic cables (twisted)