The FMC Carrier-S6 circuit board is a digital circuit development platform based on a Xilinx® Spartan®-6 LX45 FPGA. The large FPGA along with the high-pin count FMC socket, 128MByte DDR2 on-board memory, and compact PCB size make this an ideal FMC Host controller board for embedded processor designs based on Xilinx's MicroBlaze™.
FMC Carrier-S6 is compatible with all Xilinx CAD tools, including ChipScope™, EDK, and the free ISE® WebPACK™, so designs can be completed at no extra cost.
The FMC Carrier-S6 board includes Digilent's Adept USB2 system, which offers device programming and user-data transfer facilities.
Processor/IC: Xilinx Spartan-6 LX45 FPGA
- 6,822 slices, each containing four 6-input LUTs and eight flip-flops
- 2.1Mbits of fast block RAM
- four clock tiles (eight DCMs & four PLLs)
- 58 DSP slices
- 500MHz+ clock speeds
- Powered by a Xilinx Spartan-6 LX45 FPGA
- 128 MB DDR2 on-board memory
- High-pin-count FMC socket
- Ideal FMC Host controller board for embedded processor designs