To sign up for products update emails, click here!
The Eclypse Z7 is Digilent's newest FPGA/SoC designed to enable systems that are ultra high-speed and highly modular, featuring a Xilinx Zynq®-7000 SoC family device. Zynq, plus the Zmod expansions and Digilent's new software architecture results in a powerful research and prototyping platform optimized for productivity and accelerated design flow, making it the perfect product for instrumentation applications such as software defined radio, ultrasound, medical technology, and much more. As a host board for Zmods, the open-source SYZYGY-compliant expansion modules, Eclypse Z7 is designed to be highly flexible without the overhead of starting designs from scratch.
Users can get started with the Eclypse Z7 immediately as Petalinux is supported right out of the box. Pre-built Linux images are accompanied by a software API for bulk data transfer. Digilent offers fully open and customizable hardware designs, Linux images, and Linux software applications.
- Zynq 7020 SoC
- 667 MHz dual core ARM Cortex-A9 processor
- 13,300 logic slices
- 1GB DDR3L with 32-bit bus @ 1866 MHz
- 2x SYZYGY standard interface connectors for Zmod expansion
- Standard supports data rates of up to 500 MHz
- 2x Pmod connectors for Pmod expansion
- Micro USB port for USBUART and JTAG programming
- JTAG programming header
- Programming mode select jumper: JTAG, QSPI, SD
- Ethernet connector with 10/100/1000 Ethernet PHY
- MAC address loaded into QSPI flash during manufacturing
- Micro USB connector for user USB Host/Device/OTG
- MicroSD card slot
- Power jack
- 12V, up to 5A
- 2x user RGB LEDs
- 125 MHz oscillator connected to Zynq PL for PL-only designs
- 2x user buttons