This bundle includes a 1-year license of VAXEL-EZ and an Eclypse Z7 development board. Additional accessories may be included and will be listed in the What’s Included tab.
The Eclypse Z7 is an FPGA/SoC development board, specifically designed to enable the rapid prototyping and development of embedded measurement systems. Featuring high-speed Zmod ports for modular expansion and a Xilinx Zynq®-7020 SoC, the Eclypse Z7 is fast and flexible. With an Eclypse Z7, engineers and researchers can shorten the time it takes to develop innovative and powerful new high-speed instrumentation, control, and measurement systems for edge-computing, medical, and communications applications.
VAXEL-EZ boosts productivity of algorithm verification processes on Digilent FPGA boards. The package includes a set of utility software that runs on Windows to facilitate tasks ranging from automation of FPGA synthesis to execution of tests. With VAXEL-EZ, no FPGA expertise is needed to take full advantage of the Digilent FPGA boards.
- Automation GUI for FPGA Synthesis
- Pre-qualified verification IP blocks
- Control console of the FPGA and test administration from Windows PC
- Support for CLI, C, and Python via libraries
- Easy to follow tutorial materials and step-by-step user manuals
- For more information on VAXEL-EZ, visit VAXEL’s website or the Support Materials tab.
Note: Your license will be delivered electronically by VAXEL. After your purchase, you will receive an order confirmation from Digilent. Within 24 hours, you will get an additional email from VAXEL with instructions on activating your license.
Your development board will be shipped by Digilent.
For license and activation questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Features of Eclypse Z7 Hardware|
|USB and Ethernet||
- Eclypse Z7 Development Board
- 1-year license for VAXEL-EZ (delivered electronically)
- FPGA fan
- USB A to Micro B programming cable
- USB A to Micro A cable
- 12V 5A power supply
- Digilent custom packaging
Quickly find what you need to get started and reduce mean time to blink.
All product support including documentation, projects, and the Digilent Forum can be accessed through the product resource center.Eclypse Z7 Resource Center