The PIC32 Starter Kit provides the easiest and lowest cost method to experience the PIC32 microcontroller for the first time. From the over 35 source code examples to the getting started project, users quickly learn Microchip® 32-bit family of microcontrollers and development tools. The kit includes everything needed to write, program, debug, and execute code on a high performance PIC32 microcontroller.
For documentation, downloads, and support, please visit the Microchip website.
Processor/IC: PIC32 running at 72 MHz with 512K Flash, 32K RAM
- Free MPLAB® IDE v8.x or higher
- Free MPLAB C32 C Compiler that compiles upto 64 KB of code with full optimization and no time limits
- Example source code for projects and all peripherals
- Integrated programmer - all you need is the included USB Cable
- Program and verify a full 512k image in under 9 seconds
- Integrated debugger - all you need is the included USB cable
- Full source based debugging in MPLAB IDE
- PIC32 running at 72 MHz with 512K Flash, 32K RAM, 4 ch. DMA
- Update: PIC32 is now specified to run at 80 MHz.
- USB powered board
- 3 user switches and 3 LEDs
- Expansion connector enables addition of Microchip expansion boards or create your own
- Majority of MCU signals are present on the connector [Hirose: FX10A-120P/12-SV1(71)]