The dsPICDEM 1.1 Plus General Purpose development board provides the application designer with a low cost development tool to become familiar with the dsPIC30F/33F and PIC24H 16-bit architecture, high performance peripherals and powerful instruction set.
The board features an active demonstration program loaded on the installed dsPIC30F6014A device. Several program functions are selectable via a menu system displayed on the LCD. These include: temperature and voltage measurements, frequency domain characteristics of a sine wave signal generated on-board from a digital potentiometer, FIR and IIR digital filter selections and DTMF tone generation using the Codec interface peripheral (external speaker required).
Plug-in Modules (PIMs) supported by the dsPICDEM 1.1 Plus General Purpose Development Board:
- MA300014 – dsPIC30F6014A
- MA300015 – dsPIC30F6010A
- MA330012 – dsPIC33FJ256GP710
For documentation, downloads, and support, please visit the Microchip® website.
- dsPIC30F6014A Plug-in Sample
- Serial communication channels interface (two UARTs, SPI, CAN, RS-485)
- Si3000 voiceband codec with MIC in/speaker jacks
- General purpose prototyping area with expansion header
- 122 x 32 dot addressable LCD
- MPLAB ICD 2 and MPLAB® ICE 4000 emulator support
- LEDs, switches, and potentiometers
- Temperature sensor
- Separate digital and analog voltage regulators
- Digital potentiometer for DAC capability
- Full demonstration source code provided