The PIC24F Starter Kit contains everything needed to begin exploring the high performance and versatility of the PIC24F microcontroller family. This inexpensive kit includes an integrated in-circuit debugger and programmer, USB device and host connectors, tri color LED, capacitive touch pad and an OLED display. Menu-driven demonstration software supports data logging, thumb drive, and graphics applications to test the PIC24F MCU.
The PIC24F Starter Kit includes integrated hardware debug and programmer circuitry to develop, program and test applications on the board's PIC24F MCU device --all from the MPLAB® graphical development environment. A USB connection to a host computer supplies communications and power to the board --no additional external power supply is needed.
The kit comes with pre-installed demo application software. Just install MPLAB IDE, connect the USB cable to the board and PC and you are ready to go!
For documentation, downloads, and support, please visit the Microchip® website.
Processor/IC: PIC24F J256GB106 MCU with 256KB Flash
- Easy and inexpensive way to learn the PIC24F 16-bit MCU family
- Starter kit features the PIC24FJ256GB106 MCU with 256KB Flash
- Peripherals including CTMU for capacitive touch and USB OTG
- Integrated debugger
- Free MPLAB C Compiler
- Interactive, menu driven display using Parallel Master Port (PMP)
- Capacitive touch sensing with the Charge Time Measurement Unit (CTMU)
- Time and data display using the Real Time Clock and Calendar (RTCC)
- RGB LED Control with three PWMs and Peripheral Pin Select (PPS)
- USB Flash drive interface with USB embedded host peripheral
- Real-time data graphing using the ADC and display multi-tasking
- Real-time data capture using multi-tasking with USB embedded host
- PIC24F board with integrated debugger
- MPLAB Starter Kit CD containing MPLAB IDE, MPLAB C Compiler for PIC24 MCUs, application notes, and sample programs
- USB cable