The Digilent Analog I/O 1 Board (AIO1) feartures an 8-bit A/D converter and an 8-bit D/A converter from Analog Devices®. The AIO1 also contains two dual op-amps and an integral breadboard, allowing analog cirucits like pre-amps and anti-alias filters to be readily constructed right on the board. The AIO1 also offers a variety of common analog connectors, like BNC, RCA, and 1/8" audio jacks. The AIO1 can be used with any Digilent system board.
The Digilent Analog Parts Kit makes it easy to build accessory circuits on the AIO1 board - the kit provides a convenient and inexpensive collection of many of the most common analog parts.
- 8-bit, 200KSPS Analog Devices A/D converter (AD7823)
- 8-bit, 1MSPS Analog Devices dual D/A converter (AD7303)
- Four Analog Devices op-amps (AD8532)
- Switchable 5V regualtor - can be used with 5V or 3.3V Digilent boards
- Integral solderless breadboard
- Collection of analog signal ports