Digilent Adept is a unique and powerful solution which allows you to communicate with Digilent system boards and a wide assortment of logic devices.
ADEPT for Windows:
Adept 2 is a complete redesign of the original Adept framework. Adept 2 has been streamlined into a single application which expands upon the original Adept feature set. Not only does Adept 2 provide JTAG configuration and data transferring, it also adds board verification and I/O expansion features. Connecting and opening devices is automatic and has never been easier. These features are also accessible in a command-line interface via Adept Utilities.
Installing on Windows:
Adept 2 is compatible with/supports Windows 7, 8, and 10.
For previous versions of Adept, click here or visit the "Retired" product category.
- Configure the Xilinx® logic devices. Initialize a scan chain, program FPGAs, CPLDs, and PROMs, organize and keep track of your configuration files
- Transfer data to and from the onboard FPGA on your system board. Read from and write to specified registers. Load a stream of data to a register or read a stream of data from a register.
- Organize and quickly connect to your communications modules.
- Program Xilinx XCFS Platform Flash devices using .bit or .mcs files.
- Program Xilinx CoolRunner2 CPLDs using .jed files.
- Program most Spartan and Virtex series FPGAs with .bit files.