1. How is COVID-19 affecting the shipping of Digilent’s products?
Digilent is open for business and shipments are going out on schedule. We are paying close attention to the impact of COVID-19, although we don’t anticipate any delays in shipping, we will keep you posted along the way!
2. I’m a professor or student. How is Digilent able to assist me during this time?
Ah yes, Academia – our roots. You guys are top of our mind as the classroom environment quickly shifts and brings new challenges. If you have an academic account with us, we’re giving you 10% off of some of our more popular classroom devices in addition to the existing academic discounts (which have been extended to even more items than usual).
- 10% discount until Friday, June 19 on the following products using the coupon code “N30Z61VZ6B” (one use per account), in addition to Academic Pricing!
- Free shipping to students (US only; automatically applied to student accounts).
- Enjoy Academic Pricing on almost ALL products in the “USB Oscilloscopes, Instruments, and Circuits” section of our site beginning Wednesday, March 18th.
To find out more about how easy it is to transition to a remote classroom using Digilent products, read our blog post on it!
3. I’m a professional engineer. What about me?
We know that full-time engineers gotta work, too. Luckily, portable lab and evaluation equipment has always been our model, so we feel well equipped to help professional engineers weather this storm. Until April 17th, we’re offering 20% off some items that might be in your lab at work but you need extras of at home ( Eclypse Z7, Zybo Z7, Arty A7, and Basys 3). Other products receiving the 20% off, the Ultimate Analog Discovery Bundle and Digital Discovery, are perfect for replicating a big stack of instruments but in a smaller, more portable form factor. To access these discounts, just add the items to your cart. We also have an extensive library of resources that can help you get up and running.
Note: This discount will not combine with any other discount.
4. What if I have questions that come up along the way as I work from home?
5. Does COVID-19 change the events that I was excited to see Digilent at?
We’re interested in keeping everyone healthy, just like you are. While we were excited to show off some of our latest demos and products, that all takes a back seat to the health of the global community. Until we get the all-clear, we’re looking at digital events only.
6. I've tried calling the Digilent office, but no one is answering. Help!
We are currently working remotely due to our state's stay at home orders and our phone lines are not being monitored. If you have questions or need help with an order, please email us at email@example.com.