1. How is COVID-19 affecting the shipping of Digilent’s products?
Digilent is open for business and shipments are going out on schedule. We are paying close attention to the impact of COVID-19, although we don’t anticipate any delays in shipping, we will keep you posted along the way!
2. I’m a professor or student. How is Digilent able to assist me during this time?
Ah yes, Academia – our roots. You guys are top of our mind as the classroom environment quickly shifts and brings new challenges. If you have an academic account with us, you will have access to the following:
- Free shipping for professor and student accounts (US only; automatically applied to academic accounts).
- Enjoy Academic Pricing on almost ALL products in the “USB Oscilloscopes, Instruments, and Circuits” section of our site.
To find out more about how easy it is to transition to a remote classroom using Digilent products, read our blog post on it!
3. What if I have questions that come up along the way as I work from home?
4. Does COVID-19 change the events that I was excited to see Digilent at?
We’re interested in keeping everyone healthy, just like you are. While we were excited to show off some of our latest demos and products, that all takes a back seat to the health of the global community. Until we get the all-clear, we’re looking at digital events only.
5. I've tried calling the Digilent office, but no one is answering. Help!
We are currently working remotely due to our state's stay at home orders and our phone lines are not being monitored. If you have questions or need help with an order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.