The Digilent Cora Z7 is a ready-to-use, low-cost, and easily embeddable development platform designed around the powerful Zynq-7000 All-Programmable System-on-Chip (APSoC) from Xilinx. The Zynq-7000 architecture tightly integrates a single or dual core 667MHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor with a Xilinx 7-series FPGA. This pairing grants the ability to surround the processor with a unique set of software-defined peripherals and controllers, tailored for the target application.
The Cora Z7’s wide array of hardware interfaces, from a 1Gbps Ethernet PHY to analog-to-digital converters and general-purpose input/output pins, make it an ideal platform for the development of a vast variety of embedded applications. The small form factor and mounting holes make the Cora Z7 ready to be used as one component of a larger solution. The on-board SD Card slot, Ethernet, and Power solution allow the Cora Z7 to operate independently of a host computer.
|Product Variant||Cora Z7-10||Cora Z7-07S|
|ARM Processor Cores||2||1|
|1 MSPS On-chip ADC||Yes||Yes|
|Look-up Tables (LUTs)||17,600||14,400|
|Block RAM||270 KB||225 KB|
|Clock Management Tiles||2||2|
- Full support for Vivado and Petalinux design environments
- 667 MHz Cortex-A9 processor with tightly integrated Xilinx FPGA (option between Dual Core and Single Core options)
- 512 MB DDR3 memory
- Arduino shield and Pmod connectors for add-on hardware devices
- USB and Ethernet connectivity
- Large array of general purpose input/output ports for any number of different custom solutions
- Small form factor and mounting holes
- Programmable from JTAG and microSD card