The Uno32 is discontinued, for more details on this please see our resource center. We suggest migration to the uC32.
The chipKIT™ Uno32 is a prototyping platform that adds the performance of the Microchip® PIC32 microcontroller. It features a USB serial port interface for connection to the IDE and can be powered via USB or an external power supply. To download the IDE, please visit http://www.chipkit.net/started
The Uno32 board takes advantage of the powerful PIC32MX320F128 microcontroller. This microcontroller features a 32-bit MIPS processor core running at 80 MHz, 128K of flash program memory, and 16K of SRAM data memory.
The Uno32 can be programmed using the Multi-Platform Development Environment (MPIDE). In addition, the Uno32 is fully compatible with the advanced Microchip MPLAB® IDE and the PICKit3 in-system programmer/debugger.
The chipKIT Uno32 is no longer in production and stock is limited. We recommend the chipKIT uC32 as a replacement.
For additional platform-specific support for your chipKIT, please visit: http://www.chipkit.org/forum/.
Processor/IC: Microchip PIC32MX320F128
- USB connector for USB serial converter
- 5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connector used to power the Uno32 from an external power supply
Programming: MPIDE and Microchip MPLAB IDE
- Microchip PIC32MX320F128 processor
- 128KB Flash
- 16KB RAM
- 80 MHz operating speed
- Two SPI and two I2C connectors
- 16 channel 10-bit ADC, five PWM outputs
- 42 available I/O pins
- 3.3V operating voltage
- 12 analog inputs
- Connects to a PC using a USB A to mini-B cable (not included)
- One user LED
- Programmable with MPIDE
- Also programmable with MPLAB IDE (along with a PICkit 3 and our PICkit 3 Programming Cable Kit)