The Cerebot 32MX7 board is a useful tool for embedded control and network communications projects for both students and hobbyists.
Its versatile design and programmable microcontroller lets you access numerous peripheral devices and program the board for multiple uses. The board has many I/O connectors and power supply options. It’s network and communications features include 10/100 Ethernet interface, Full Speed USB 2.0 OTG interface, dual CAN network interfaces, dual I2C buses, up to three UART ports and up to three SPI ports.
The Cerebot 32MX7 works with the Microchip® MPLAB® development environment and provides built in programming and debugging support within MPLAB.
The Cerebot 32MX7 provides a number of connections for peripheral devices. It has six connectors for attaching Digilent Pmods. Digilent peripheral modules include H-bridges, analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters, speaker amplifier, switches, buttons, LEDs, as well as converters for easy connection to RS232, screw terminals, BNC jacks, servo motors, and more.
- Cerebot 32MX7 board
- USB A to micro-B cable
Processor/IC: Microchip PIC32MX795F512L
- 6 x 12-pin Pmod headers
- 2 x USB port
- RJ45 Ethernet port
- 1 x SPI ports
- 2 x SPI/UART ports
- 2 x CAN ports
- 2 x I2C ports
Programming: Program using MPLAB via onboard programming circuit
- 80 MHz 32-bit MIPS processor
- 512K Flash, 128K RAM
- Support for programming and debugging within the Microchip MPLAB development environment
- Six Pmod connectors for Digilent peripheral module boards
- 10/100 Ethernet
- Two CAN network interfaces
- USB 2.0 Device, Host, and OTG support
- Three push buttons, four LEDs
- Multiple power supply options, including USB powered
- ESD protection and short circuit protection for all I/O pins