The MTE cable included with the Analog Discovery provides a convenient probing method for all of the inputs and outputs on the device, but is not an ideal method of connection to a breadboard. The Breadboard Adapter for Analog Discovery provides a 400 tie point breadboard or prototyping surface, that can be directly connected to the Analog Discovery. Multiple Breadboard Adapters can be used in concert to convienently switch between testing multiple projects without having to individually unplug the wired connections (up to 30).
Straight out of the packaging, the adapter provides a female header to pass through all connections from the Analog Discovery a 300 tie point prototyping surface and two power rails directly routed from the V+ and V- pins on the Analog Discovery. Components and wires can be soldered directly to the prototyping surface and power rails for a semi-permanant and secure set up or the included half-sized breadboard can be affixed to the adapter.
For a tutorial, Reference manual and other documentation, view the Support Materials tab.
Note: Once the Breadboard is attached to the adapter it is (almost) impossible to remove.
- Protoboard area consisting of twenty-six rows of 10 plated through-holes
- Two 26 hole V+, V-, and GND rails routed from the 30-pin connector
- 30-pin female header containing all signals from the Analog Discovery
- One half-sized solderless breadboard is included
- Ideal for small to medium sized circuits
- Provides an alternative to the flywires for Analog Discovery
- Product Compliance:
- HTC: 8537109170
- ECCN: EAR99
- One Breadboard Adapter for the Analog Discovery
- One half-size solderless breadboard (not attached)
The resource center for the Breadboard Adapter is the central hub of technical content for the device, and contains everything to get started and reduce mean time to test. This includes a getting started guide, documentation, tutorials, example projects and a link to technical support.Resource Center