The BeagleBone Black is a low-cost, community-supported development platform that is perfect for physical computing applications. It has extensive I/O possibilities including PWM, on-chip Ethernet, micro HDMI and USB. The Rev. C model is a vast improvement over the previous BeagleBone, providing quick boot times and double the storage, making it the perfect choice for anyone wanting to migrate up from the chipKIT WF32 or Arduino projects.
This product is not sold individually. If you are interested in purchasing the BeagleBone Black, please check out the LabVIEW Physical Computing Kit bundle!
- AM335x 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8
- 512MB DDR3L 400MHz SDRAM
- 4GB, 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage
- 3D graphics accelerator
- NEON floating-point accelerator
- 2x PRU 32-bit microcontroller
- USB client for power & communications
- USB host
- 2x46 pin headers
- Cloud9 IDE on Node.js w/ BoneScript library