The Audio Adapter for Analog Discovery provides an easy method of connection to analyze audio signals with the Analog Discovery oscilloscope instrument. It is equipped with one Mono and one Mono/Stereo Jack connector connected to the inputs of the oscilloscope and a 2x15 MTE connector to pass through all other signals. The Audio Adapter is compatible with Analog Discovery Legacy and Analog Discovery 2.
- One 3.5 mm Mono Audio Jack connector
- One 3.5 mm Stereo Audio Jack connector
- 2 Mono vs 1 Stereo Selection Jumper
- Pass through Connector for the Digital I/O Signals, Power Supplies, and Triggers
- Compatible with the Analog Discovery 2 and Analog Discovery (Legacy)