NOTE: We have begun fulfilling our back orders and have resumed taking POs with an earliest estimated delivery in November.
For more information on manufacturing schedule, pricing, and to sign up for updates, visit here.
Contextual Electronics is an online course designed to teach you how to design custom electronics. The first course of its kind, this “online apprenticeship” pairs theory and practice and has students designing electronics from scratch using readily available and affordable tools.
- BNC Adapter Board for the Analog Discovery
- BNC Oscillosope x1/x10 Probes (Pair)
- Analog Discovery 2 and the following:
- One regular sized project box (without sticker sheet)
- One USB A to micro B programming cable
- One 2x15 flywire signal cable assembly
- One 5-pack of 6-pin male headers
- One ferrite cable snap-on