The Analog Discovery is no longer in production. When the current stock is depleted, it will be discontinued. We suggest migration to the Analog Discovery 2.
Turn any PC into a powerful electrical engineering workstation! The USB-powered Analog Discovery lets you measure, visualize, analyze, record, and control mixed analog and digital signal circuits of all kinds. It's small enough to fit in your pocket, but powerful enough to replace a stack of lab equipment. Driven by the free original WaveForms software, the Analog Discovery digital oscilloscope lets you build and test analog and digital circuits in virtually any environment, in or out of the lab.
- 2-channel 100MSPS 14-bit differential input oscilloscope
- 2-channel waveform generator
- 16-channel logic analyzer
- 16-channel digital pattern generator
- ±5VDC power supplies
- Spectrum analyzer
- Network analyzer
- Digital I/O
- Now supported by MATLAB / MATLAB student edition