Digilent's line of Robotic Development Kits provide the perfect starting point for those new to robotics, but have the power to be used for advanced designs and applications as well. Each kit pairs one of our powerful Cerebot™ microcontroller development board with a rugged steel platform and all the motors, wheels, sensors and development software needed to build a complete robot. The kits are each geared towards a different specialty, and each has downloadable assembly instructions and a demo project that make it easy to get your robot up and running quickly.
The Line Sensor 2 kit provides the components needed to build a line following robot. It combines the RSK (modified for use with servo motors) and Cerebot MX3cK with a PmodLS1 infrared light detector module, four optical sensors, and sensor mounting bracket. For propulsion, the kit also includes a PmodCON3 servo interface module which connects to two R/C servos modified for continuous rotation.
- Complete kit with all the parts & software necessary to build and program a line-follower robot
- Kit contains everything you need to get up & running
- Our RSK robotic platform modified for use with servo motors & a sensor mounting bracket
- A Cerebot MX3cK microcontroller board
- PmodCON3 servo interface module
- PmodLS1 infrared detector module
- Four infrared sensors