The Pmod TMP3 is an ambient temperature sensor built around the Microchip® TCN75A. Users may configure the output through I2C to up to 12 bits of resolution as well as setting a trigger to occur when a user defined temperature threshold is reached.
The Pmod TMP3 is also featured in a fantastic product bundle, the Zybo Pmod Pack! This bundle was designed to expand project possibilities by utilizing a variety of peripheral modules perfectly suited for the Zybo Zynq-7000 FPGA.
- Uses the Microchip TCN75A
- Ambient temperature sensor with up to 12-bit resolution
- Typical accuracy of ±1 °C
- Programmable temperature alert pin
- Multiple jumpers for eight selectable addresses
- 30ms to 240ms typical conversion times
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0“ × 0.8” (2.54 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 2×4-pin connector with I2C interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification