Extend learning beyond the lab with an affordable, student-ready measurement and instrumentation device.
Designed for hands-on experimentation in or outside the lab, NI myDAQ combines portability with a comprehensive set of instruments. It allows for real engineering and, when combined with NI LabVIEW and Multisim software, gives students the power to prototype systems and analyze circuits outside the lecture and lab.
This product comes with the LabVIEW and Multisim Student Edition Software. We also offer a 30-day Software Evaluation version.
- Analog input (2 channels, 200 kS/s, 16-bit)
- Analog output (2 channels, 200 kS/s, 16-bit)
- Analog input and output also available through 3.5 mm audio jacks
- 8 digital I/O
- 1 counter
- Digital multimeter (V, A, Ω)
- Power supply (+5 V, ±15 V)
- Bus-powered (USB) operation
- Compatible with NI ELVISmx driver
- Powered by NI LabVIEW
- Computer with Windows 7/Vista/XP installed
- At least 2.5 GB of disk space
- Hi-speed USB