The Digilent Plug-in for Xilinx® tools allows Xilinx software tools to directly use the Digilent USB-JTAG FPGA configuration circuitry. Xilinx iMPACT™, ChipScope™ Pro, EDK Xilinx Microprocessor Debugger (XMD) command line mode, and EDK Software Development Kit (SDK) are supported by the Plug-in. Refer to www.xilinx.com for more information about these Xilinx design tools. Demonstration Designs for the Nexys 2 and Basys 2 boards are provided to verify correct operation of the plug-in.
- Allows Xilinx software tools to directly access Digilent USB-JTAG circuitry across Xilinx tool versions 11, 12, 13, and 14
- Supported by Xilinx iMPACT (12.x, 13.x, 14.x only), ChipScope Pro, Xilinx Microprocessor Debugger (XMD), and EDK Software Development Kit (12.x, 13.x, 14.x only)
- Demo projects provided for Nexys2 and Basys2 boards (11.x and 12.x only)
- Requires Xilinx ISE® Suite 11.1 or later for operation
- 32-bit and 64-bit Xilinx tools supported in Windows® and Linux®
- Requires Adept System 2.15.3 or later for operation in Windows
- Requires Adept Runtime 2.15.3 or later for operation in Linux