Digilent Adept is a unique and powerful solution which allows you to communicate with Digilent system boards and a wide assortment of logic devices.
ADEPT for Windows:
Adept 2 is a complete redesign of the original Adept framework. Adept 2 has been streamlined into a single application which expands upon the original Adept feature set. Not only does Adept 2 provide JTAG configuration and data transfering, it also adds board verification and I/O expansion features. Connecting and opening devices is automatic and has never been easier. These features are also accessible in a command-line interface via Adept Utilities.
Installing on Windows® 2000 & Windows XP:
You must be signed in as administrator to install Adept under Windows 2000 or Windows XP. For Windows 2000, you must also have up to SP4 as well as all web updates installed.
For previous versions of Adept, click here or visit the "Retired" product category.
- Configure the Xilinx® logic devices. Initialize a scan chain, program FPGAs, CPLDs, and PROMs, organize and keep track of your configuration files
- Transfer data to and from the onboard FPGA on your system board. Read from and write to specified registers. Load a stream of data to a register or read a stream of data from a register.
- Organize and quickly connect to your communications modules.
- Program Xilinx XCFS Platform Flash devices using .bit or .mcs files.
- Program Xilinx CoolRunner2 CPLDs using .jed files.
- Program most Spartan and Virtex series FPGAs with .bit files.