NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS
Digilent, Inc. and National Instruments ("NI"), Digilent's parent company, are concerned about protecting the copyright and other intellectual property rights of others. We urge you to adhere to all applicable copyright laws. We may disable or terminate any user account and remove or modify any content on our website in our discretion.
You may notify NI in writing by providing the following information to our designated agent, as required by 17 U.S.C. § 512, if you believe you have a copyright infringement claim resulting from material posted on this website:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work, or a representative listing of the copyrighted works, claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to locate the material (preferably a copy of the relevant URL);
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, including your address, telephone number, and if available, your electronic mail address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material as described is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate, and under the penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please provide your written notification to our designated agent who may be contacted as follows:
c/o Legal Department
11500 N. Mopac Expressway
Austin, Texas 78759-3504
Fax: (512) 683-6913
Questions regarding the Digilent/NI Copyright Infringement Policy may be directed to the NI Copyright Agent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to (512) 683-3534.
Revised November 6, 2007.