chipKIT™ Pi™ (designed for Raspberry Pi®) is the latest chipKIT platform from Microchip® and Element14. It features a 32-bit PIC32 microcontroller in a prototyping-friendly, low pin count SPDIP package. The PIC32's performance, memory, and integrated peripherals allow users to create applications including touch sensing, audio processing, and advanced control. The board is supported by the free chipKIT MPIDE that can be hosted on the Raspberry Pi.
For support, projects, or more information, please visit the Element14 website.
- Designed exclusively for the Raspberry Pi and chipKIT ecosystems
- Features a Microchip 32-bit PIC32 microcontroller (MCU) in a prototyping-friendly, low pin count SPDIP package
- Supports the chipKIT Multi-Platform IDE (MPIDE)
- MPIDE is and open source programming language and development environment
- Allows users to create, compile, and program chipKIT applications within the Raspberry Pi operating system
- Enables the development of 3.3V chipKIT compatible applications for the Raspberry Pi using PIC32 MCU