The Cerebot Plus Board’s versatile design and its programmable embedded microcontroller let you add different devices and program the board for multiple uses. The board has many I/O connectors and power supply options and supports a number of programming options including ATMEL AVR® STUDIO 4 and WINAVR. The Cerebot Plus is ideal for use with Digilent's Pmod™ peripheral modules.
"The AVR Microcontroller and Embedded Systems Using Assembly And C"
The perfect gateway to understanding & mastering AVR-based microcontroller boards.
This textbook features a step-by-step approach in covering both Assembly and C language programming of the AVR family of Microcontrollers. It offers a systematic approach in programming and interfacing of the AVR with LCD, keyboard, ADC, DAC, Sensors, Serial Ports, Timers, DC and Stepper Motors, Opto-isolators, and RTC.
- There are two UART signal pin assignment conventions in use on Digilent products. This product uses the old signal assignment convention. Connecting a product using the old convention with one using the new convention requires the use of a Digilent Pmod Crossover Cable. Click here for a more detailed explanation.
- To operate and program the Cerebot Plus, you will need a 5V switching power supply and a JTAG-USB programming cable. If you do not already have these accessories, you can bundle them at a discount when you add the Cerebot Plus to your shopping cart.
- 256KB Flash, 8KB internal SRAM, 128KB external SRAM, 4KB EEPROM
- ESD protection and short circuit protection for all I/O pins.
- On-board voltage regulator
- Multiple flexible power supply jumper options
- Four LEDs
- Directly drives up to 8 R/C servos and 3 H-bridge modules
- Small size (4.3" X 3.8")